Locksmith Balmain – Rozelle 0404 759 759
- Member of the locksmith’s guild of Australia – master licenced
- Commercial • Residential • Automotive
- 24 hours – fast response Balmain locksmith lockout service
- Lost keys? We can make a set
- Rekey – we can render the old key useless and issue you with a new set
- We supply and install a wide range of locks
- Deadlatches – deadbolts – patio bolts – window locks and more
- Keying alike – one key for doors and windows
- Key cutting on site
- Garage door locks
- Complete Balmain & Rozelle Locksmith service – including commercial, industrial and residential
We are mobile locksmiths servicing the Inner West with a 24-hour emergency locksmith constantly on call to respond quickly in the case of urgent jobs or late night lock outs.
For all your locksmithing needs, whether it’s residential, commercial or automotive, we can help. Our response time to Balmain, Rozelle, Leichardt and surrounding suburbs is FAST. After 7:30pm our emergency locksmith’s response time is only half an hour.
Whether you need a rekey, a key made to a lock, or you are locked out then consider this. Our company policy is that we will send you a tradesman, not an apprentice. It’s part of our quality control process that aims to ensure that you receive the highest standard of quality workmanship and professional advice.
After all, a locksmith’s work directly affects the security of your premises, so it is important you engage an experienced professional.
The security of your premises is as important to us as it is to you.
We supply and install restricted master key systems – Balmain – Rozelle
A restricted key is a high security key that no locksmith will duplicate unless they originated the system and the person ordering a duplicate of the key is an authorised signatory.
At the inception of your restricted key system we create a data base, which amongst other information, includes the details of all persons authorised to order keys.
In future when duplicate keys are needed, it will only be possible to obtain extra copies if an order has been put forth in writing signed by an authorised signatory. If there were an unauthorised effort to replicate a key at a locksmith in Balmain, Rozelle or any suburb for that matter, the request would be turned down and that person would be referred back to the originator of the system.
Restricted key systems are commonly used in commercial applications and strata units.
Furthermore, to protect the integrity of your restricted system there are heavy fines involved for any person or organisation that duplicates a restricted key unless they originated the system, so if someone tried to obtain an unauthorised copy of your restricted key they would not be able to get it done through another locksmith.
Garage Door Locks
All too often garages can be the focal point for burglars looking for an easy opportunity. Garages are especially common targets for repeated attack in strata unit car parks. High security garage door locks are available including roller door locks that secure the door by locking into an anchor secured in the concrete. We also supply and fit ADI garage door bolts.
Solid brass construction, secured with a padlock, a tap lock will promote water conservation and prevent unauthorised water use. Commonplace in strata units. Due to the high number of strata developments in the inner west, including Balmain and Rozelle, tap locks are becoming all the more common, and our locksmith’s can provide these where needed.
Cabinet and furniture locks
We stock cam locks for letterboxes, filing cabinets, drawers, desks, showcase cabinets, and more. High security cupboard locks are also available in either: a safe style lever lock, or restricted key cupboard locks. If it’s a lock for a cupboard, filing cabinet, or letterbox that you need serviced we can help.
At link Locksmiths we offer the following services:
- Supply and fit locks to residential, commercial and industrial premsies
- Service automotive, commercial and residential locks
- Create, supply and install restricted master key systems
- Rekey locks so the old key does not work
- Make keys to a lock where no keys exist
- 24-hour emergency locksmith service
- Lockouts Balmain, Rozelle and surrounds
- Emergency reapirs
- Fabricate strikes/parts for old locks for which parts are no longer available
- Antique locks
- Rekeys – New key to work the lock
- Keying alike – doors and windows
- Deadlocks and deadbolts – rekeyed, supplied and fitted, serviced
- 24-hour emergency locksmith – quick response for lockouts
- Lost the keys? We can make new ones
- Restricted key systems – empowers you to control key duplication
- Garage doors – ADI bolts – heavy duty patio bolts
- Door closers – Ryobi, Dorma,
- Glass door locks – fit, service and rekey
- Cupboard locks – keys made – locks supplied and installed
- Antique locks – restored – keys made by our locksmith’s in Balmain and Rozelle area
- Master key systems
- Restricted key systems
- Rekeys – change combination
- 24-hour emergency locksmith – break in repairs or lockouts
- No keys? We can make a set
- Aluminium door locks
- High security locks – industrial
- Door closers – Sabre – Lockwood – Ryobi – Dorma
- Electronic access control
- Lost keys? We can make a set
- Repairing/replacing door / boot / ignition
- Rekeying door /boot /ignition
- Gain entry – European models included, mobile service to Balmain and Rozelle
7/4/2012 – Locksmith Balmain says: Keep in mind that this page will now feature regular updates for all of our customers on how to best maintain your locks at home and at work, as well as helpful security advice that will help you better secure your premises. It’s important to acknowledge that break and enter to a professional criminal is a quick process and as such you should make sure to always lock are lock all doors and deadlock all the windows when you go out, even if it’s only for half an hour. The only time you should leave your home unlocked is if you are inside, otherwise its only inviting trouble. Fitting all external doors with deadlocks is a good idea because if you have dead locked it before you go out then thieves will find it difficult to get exit your premises easily, which makes unloading your valuables harder. Unfortunately prevention is impossible, so we always advise to install sufficient security to the point that it would considerably slow down potential intruders, making your home an unattractive prospect to them. Please call us for a quote or to book a service call, our Balmain Locksmiths are on standby 24 hours 7 days a week so and we accept EFTPOS and credit card.
Security tip relating to DIY maintenance on your locks. Every now and then it’s a good idea to perform a little bit of maintenance to contribute to the longevity and proper functioning of your locks. The easiest form of maintenance is to quirt a little bit of graphite in the grooves on your key once a month prior to inserting the key. This will ensue the graphite is evenly distributed around the tumblers adding to smooth operation, reduced friction and therefore longer cylinder life. If your locks are old and click then graphite may not be sufficient, you may require a re key. If that is the case please call us at Link Locksmiths Balmain for professional solutions. Please note that old locks which are which make click sounds may need urgent attention to prevent being locked out.